Friday, October 14, 2011

My Week in Fantasy Hockey

My Week In Fantay Hockey (Oct. 6-16)

This week for me in fantasy hockey has been, well, okay... My first round pick Roberto Luongo severely underachieved and ended up on the bench for the last two games of the week. As for my other goalies Jaroslav Halak and Niklas Backstrom, Bakstrom has been impressively solid with 4 GS, 2 W, 8 GA, 103 SV, 248 MIN, a GAA of 1.93, and a save percentage of .928. Halak has been relatively pedestrian this week, with 3 GS, 1 W, 8 GA, 48 SV, 177 MIN, a GAA of 2.70, and a save percentage of .857. The reason I still have faith in Luongo is because first of all it's week one, second of all, he's a historically bad starter. As for my H2H each category matchup, I'm losing 6-4. I have 9 goals, 20 assists, -7 (blech!), 71 PIM (two words, Brenden Morrow), 14 power-play points, 19:10 on ATOI, and 133 shots on goal. My overachievers have been: Nicklas Backstrom Was F,  Jussi Jokinen, Car F,  Jason Pominville, Buf F, Keith Yandle, Pho D, Dennis Wideman, WSH D, Niklas Backstrom, MIN G, and Chris Stewart, StL F. My underacievers have been: Dustin Penner, LA F, Patric Hornqvist, Nsh F, Jaroslav Halak, StL G, and Roberto Luongo, VAN G. I'm a HUGE Dallas Stars fan, so I'm extremely proud of my boys, including Kari Lehtonen.

No comments:

Post a Comment