Saturday, October 15, 2011

Players I Love For NFL Week 6


Fantasy Football players I love for week 6



I think Cam has a huge game this week against the Falcons
Cam Newton, Car QB: I like Cam Newton this week partly because he's averaged 24 fantasy points a game, but, you also have to look at who he's playing. The Falcons have allowed an average of 18 fantasy points per game to opposing quarterbacks this season, that's why I have him so highly ranked this week. Newton may have only won one game so far this season, but, in my opinion, it's not his fault. I have him ranked as my 3rd best quarterback this week right behind Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. I could see Cam going for 300+ yards and 3 touchdowns this week.

Mark Sanchez, NYJ QB: First of all, I'm not buying that Mark Sanchez isn't good enough to be a starting quarterback. Secondly, he's playing Miami... Miami doesn't really set the standard for defenses, they're allowing an average of 320 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game to opposing quarterbacks. That totals up for 20.5 fantasy points per game against opposing quarterbacks. Also, Miami can't rush the passer very well which has been Sanchez's biggest downfall -- not having enough time to find his open receivers -- so I think he, and his receivers will have a good week.

Colt McCoy, Cle QB: I think the Browns are starting to figure it out. We saw that the Browns wanted to pass last week with Colt getting 61 attempts for 350 yards. Also, they moved Greg Little to their no. 1 receiver and, in my opinion, this kid has amazing potential. Not to mention they're playing the Raiders, I repeat, the Raiders! I don't see a week like last week for Colt, but I still see a stellar week in store.

Matt Forte, Chi RB: I could obviously go off on his match up against the Colts, but decided that was too obvious. So instead I'm going to give you some stats... When playing a below average defense (16th or worse) he's had 21, 15, and 28 fantasy points. Jay Cutler still doesn't appear to be comfortable at all with his receivers, that means more receptions for Forte. I love Forte this week, and he's a must start.

Ryan Torain, Was RB: I mean, just look at the Eagles D, They have been the worst in the league against opposing running backs. The Eagles have allowed an average of twenty-eight points to opposing running backs this season! I'm not putting him in my love section because I love him, it's because I love his match up.

Earnest Graham, TB RB: What do you think the gonna do? Beat the dead horse that is the passing game? No. The Bucs have to run the football! LeGarrette Blount is out with a knee; therefore there are going to be a lot more touches for Graham. Blount has averaged 15 carries a game, but in the last 3 weeks he's averaged 20 per game... Thus, the Bucs are finally realizing they need to run the ball. I think Graham has a big week.

Santonio Holmes, NYJ WR: See Sanchez, Mark.
Garcon is big-time, I'm sure!
Pierre Garcon, Ind WR: Am I the only one realizing this dudes greatness besides Curtis Painter? He is obviously Painter's favorite target, and yet he's still not a top 20 receiver? I think he is. As much as everyone would like to hate on Painter, I actually believe in him. Garcon has scored 50 points in two weeks! With more than 300 yards and 4 touchdowns! It's time to believe in Garcon.

Miles Austin and Dez Bryant, Dal WR: I don't know, the Pats D just doesn't scream greatness to me. The Patriots have allowed not a total, but an average of 30 points per game to opposing wide receivers! I think this match up just screams greatness for these guys...

That's about it... I also felt I should say I love patriots receivers and Owen Daniels.


















No comments:

Post a Comment